Petshelps.com is a blog for animals and pets. We publish useful information on pets and animals. Here we are offering you a chance to share animals and pets related article, news, stories and ideas on our website through Guest posts and Sponsored posts.
Why Write for Us?
There are many reasons why you might want to write for us.
- You love animals and have always wanted to share your passion with others.
- You have a knack for writing and want to share your talents with the world.
- You’re just looking for a creative outlet.
- It is a great way to get your work seen by thousands of people from all over the world.
- It’s also a great way to hone your writing skills and to get feedback from our community of pet-lovers.
- And of course, it’s a lot of fun!
So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to read your articles!
How to Prepare the Article
- Write a post in a word file or document (.doc or .docx) format.
- Your content must be unique and more than 800 words.
- Give a nice title for the post.
- Your article must contain at least 1 sub-heading.
- Write a summary of your article(for meta) between 120-150 characters.
- Provide High Quality images if possible.
- Mark the picture’s placements in the post.(Optional)
- Include your biography and headshot.
Maximum 2 Dofollow Links are accepted.
Price per Article
A small fee is required to help us maintain our site.
We accept Paypal and UPI.
Free Guest Posts
We also accept free guest posts with nofollow links.
- Word count- 1,000+
- Format your text correctly. Use sub-headings and short paragraphs.
- Unique article.
- No promotional content.
- No link in the first 200 words of the article.
- At least 1 high definition image.
You will be notified by email once we publish your article.
Guest posts Example:-
If you submit your article to us, you acknowledge that if we publish it, it is owned by Pets Helps. Thus, you are not permitted to publish it elsewhere, even on your own website. We reserve the right to make edits if we need to, and to decline articles without reason.
If you’ve sent a great piece of content but haven’t received a reply, check your spam folder. If you can’t find it there, this means that your article wasn’t accepted this time. Sorry – unfortunately we don’t have the capacity to publish all of the articles we receive, just the amazing ones!
We will review all submissions before publishing, and let you know within 7 days if your content has been accepted. We will only accept Unique Quality Content.
If you have further quaries, feel free to Contact Us.